If your QuNexus is not working with your music software it could be due to a number of things:
- You may have a bad USB cable:
- Make sure your QuNexus is actually connecting to your computer when plugged in. You can check this by opening up the QuNexus Editor — if the QuNexus is connecting the little label above the QuNexus Logo will show it as connected. You can also go up to the QuNexus Editor menu at the top (on Mac) and select About QuNexus Editor (this will be in the Help menu on Windows machines). A window will pop up with information about the editor and your connected QuNexus (assuming it has made a proper connection).
- If your QuNexus is not connecting, try using another micro-USB cable and see if that solves the problem.
- Try sending your presets down to the QuNexus again:
- Open up the QuNexus Editor with a QuNexus connected and select the QuNexus preset you wish to send to slot A.
- Use the Send to Preset A button to send it.
- Repeat for B, C, and D
- You may need to enable the QuNexus as an input device in your software of choice before it starts responding to the QuNexus’ MIDI data. Please refer to that software’s manual or support for more information on how this is done.
- Your QuNexus may not be receiving enough power from the USB port it is plugged into. This will likely only happen if you are using the QuNexus with an unpowered USB hub — sometimes these hubs are not able to provide enough power to connected devices. Try plugging your QuNexus into another USB port on your computer and see if that changes anything.